Dashboard Gripe Session
<a href=http://www.bestmba.org/>toms shoes free shipping</a> Classic, elegant models dominate Chinese consumer interest lead by Omega's De Ville, which becomes the number one most sought after model (up 3 spots).Jewelry ?€? The Top 3 Jewelry leaders consolidate their stronghold on the market accounting for almost 90% of total interest, led by Chinese brand Chow Tai Fook (#1), Cartier (#2) and Swarovski (#3) For the finest in Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Prada, Gucci, St Ongoing projects begun under Record Memory are being pursued and completed under the new operation <a href=http://raybansunglassesaustralia.blogspot.com/>cheap ray bans</a>
<a href=http://fitflopmalaysia.skalvenezuela.org/>fitflops clearance malaysia</a> Simon Ungless, Director of Graduate Fashion, graduated from Central St In addition to their sales, shopRDR offers one of the best deals on consignment in the business, paying up to 70% of the final selling price for handbags, shoes, jewelry, accessories and watches on consignment It's a great place for women to enjoy the luxury of designer handbags without spending the high dollar amount that they are worth.Codency is also working on the grand opening of Wordans coming this September <a href=http://asicssg.underthesunstudios.net/>asics outlet singapore</a>
<a href=http://fitflopsingapore.mennosource.org/>fitflop cheap</a> Its metal content is 90% Gold, 10% Copper Gucci hasn't seen astounding growth, yet the brand is speedy when it comes to replying to followers, responding to tweets in an average three and a half minutes Also find shopRDR's blog at blog.shopRDR <a href=http://fitflopsingapore.skalvenezuela.org/>fitflop online store singapore</a>
<a href=http://hunter.catechisms.org/>hunter boots online sale</a> <a href=http://fitflopmalaysia.seofilter.org/>fitflop sales malaysia</a> <a href=http://asicsau.generacionexa.org/>asics shoes for sale australia</a>
what are we looking for?
- monitor our new projects
- find free (or cheaper) tools
- gripe (at gunner's request) about expensive tools
- what should I recommend to my clients?
- most based on rss feeds
- aspiration uses netvibes (has free version, but no analytics)
- aggregates social media searches in one place
- tabs for different program areas / keywords
how does it fit in the workflow?
- for lots of folks, it's the first thing they check in the morning
- for upwell, dashboard isn't the starting point, but part of the whole campaign cycle
- assumes you know what you're looking for
- can be hard to filter signal from noise
- radian6 actually not good at things you don't know you're looking for
- keyword searches + exclusion can work, but hard to manage
- automated tools exist that use your social graph for curation
- tweeted times w/ org account gives us first pass
- paper.li (more noise, also can find hidden signal)
what are the inputs into the dashboard?
- source lists
- org social graph
- twitter lists
- facebook friends
- most dashboards go forward, not historical
- can pay surcharge for older data
- layer conversations on top of each other to determine comparative volume
- plan for the divorice, make sure you're able to get data out
- Listening Matrix template helps documentation
- the way you phrase your queries become your IP
- learn from each new keyword, how to describe conversation
- terms matter (misspelling, proximity)
- easy to just look at data on your dashboard
- but you can miss the context & trends
gripes about radian
- it's built in flash
- UI doesn't scale
- it's hella expensive
- you can't export on your own
what about open source tools?
- managing news (drupal 6, may not have new development since 2011)
- anything else?
- feel free to add (or build?)
how do you track facebook?
- facebook search is awful (due to user privacy settings)
- google+ is worse
- fb share button count may not match what you can get direct from the api
- very little transparency from dashboards about where their data comes from
- just because someone is buying data, doesn't mean they have all the data (eg: quora might be hidden)
how do you start?
- not with radian6
- what are the decisions you want to make based on your analytics?
- need to map out what you're trying to do before you start
- flow chart the desired change
- determine useful indicators & metrics
- counting the wrong thing can be wasted energy, or counterproductive
- rss feeds are (still) really useful
- google search tips:
- site: search on a specific site
- link: who's linking to you
- quotes to keep words together
- minus sign to reduce noise
how do you introduce to non-techies
- rss still pretty technical term (despite being really simple)
- people love to hear about mentions
- instant gratification in new connections
- can be bad if there's off message content that the leadership didn't know about
- set up role-based aliases for accounts, so you're not dependent on staff names
- internal ownership over channels
- Beth Kanter: "Nonprofits, show me your dashboards"
- KD Paine: Measuring the Networked Nonprofit