2010 SpeedGeeking Extravaganza
SpeedGeeking is the time honored Aspiration invention that invites 8-10 projects to tell their story, speed-dating-style, to 8-10 groups of listeners over the course of an hour.
All you need to offer a SpeedGeek session is a strong set of vocal cords and a good 3-minute elevator pitch of your project.
If you have a project you want to SpeedGeek, list it here and we'll get it in the rotation!
- Ted Young, Radical Designs: Templator
- Mike McCaffrey, Architecture for Humanity
- Todd Spitz, GiveLoop
- Jonathon Eyler-Werve, Indaba
- Scott , Idea Encore
- Doug, Campsite
- Micah, Event Schedule iPhone App
- Linda & Sam, NPower: Microsoft Dynamics
- Dwayne Bailey, Translate.za: Pootle
- James, TwoMile: Volunteer Match