Jump to navigation Jump to search
Project management tools
- (open) Redmine
- (open) Bugzilla
- (open) Phabricator
- Github Issues
- (open) Gitlab
- (open) 0xACAB.org (“Hexacab”)
- Microsoft Project
- Anchoring role
- Being organized on behalf of unorganized people
- Unsticking the stuck things
- Parallel vs sequential execution of tasks
- Checklist Manifesto – Atul Gawande
- (see also "The Checklist" - Atul Gawande, December 2007, The New Yorker)
- Project management allows offloading brainspace for other people
- Personal checklists
- “Nonviolent Communication; A language” – Michael Rosenberg
- Design world has tragic expression of unmet needs
- Is there an open source project that values project management?
- Who is the “decider”?
- It’s possible to “snow” the “facilitator”.
- How important is domain expertise to facilitate?
- Are Gantt charts dead? (No)
- Having agreed metric of success is critical (to distinquish between “is the wireframe started?” and “is the wireframe done?”
- How does the sales process fit in?
- How do legal documents fit in? (having artifacts is important)
- Van Halen M&Ms story
- How do we decentralize? still unanswered