Jump to navigation Jump to search
Let us know if you're interested in any of these and we'll share more contact info with you!
The 2021 Job Board lives here during Dev Summit: https://pad.riseup.net/p/aspirationdevsummit21-jobboard
- Job postings not live yet but I'll be hiring a UX researcher and a Data Analyst in the next few months (holler: email@example.com)
- Coforma, various, including Director of Content Design, Director of Design Research, Senior Design Operations Manager, https://jobs.lever.co/coforma
- Design Action Collective - We’re hiring for a Web Developer and Worker-Owner, whose main work will be building and maintaining custom WordPress themes for social justice organizations and campaigns. https://designaction.org/we-are-hiring/
- We have a bunch of open technical roles at Harvard FAS Research Computing: https://www.rc.fas.harvard.edu/about/employment/ Feel free to reach out if you’re interested in any of them, especially if the role is on the Research Software Engineering team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Planetary.social - Remote - Decentralized social media with a commons governance model. Looking for developers in Go, Kotlin (Android), and Swift (iOS). https://planetary.workable.com/
- Access Now / Helpline, System Administrator, https://accessnow.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=90, more info about org: https://www.accessnow.org/jobs-and-internships/ (questions -> email@example.com)
- The James B. McClatchy Foundation, Program Associate, Sacramento or CA Central Valley Based, Link: https://jbmcclatchyfoundation.org/careers/program-associate/
- Onecommons.org is looking for a Project/Product Manager, Full Stack and Dev Ops Engineers and more.
- Help us build a free and open cloud! We’re an early stage startup dedicated to making this a reality. This is a unique opportunity to help design and build a high-impact project at a mission driven organization. We have a lot to do and we’re flexible about how to get it done – work with us on a project basis, as contract-to-hire or join our founding team. We are located in the Mission District in San Francisco but you can be anywhere in the world. We prize autonomy, creativity, and diversity.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.onecommons.org/jobs
- Open Archive is hiring to build decentralized, activist centric media and library archiving solutions for all: https://open-archive.org/Fall21Hiring
- Director of Programs and Operations
- OpenArchive is hiring a Director of Programs and Operations with area knowledge of human rights archiving.
- Technical Lead
- OpenArchive is hiring a Technical Lead to manage the overall technical effort, overseeing the implementation and delivery of the development process and software.
- Director of Programs and Operations
- Freedom of the Press Foundation is hiring for a Senior Security Engineer: https://freedom.press/jobs/job-opening-senior-security-engineer/
- Verified Voting, Director of Development in the Washington, DC area, https://verifiedvoting.org/about/careers/ (email@example.com)
- The Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC) is seeking an experienced technologist to join the team as our Lead Developer. This role involves responsibility for the technical aspects of our WordPress website, including our online Communities Directory, e-commerce store, donations systems, online courses, marketing and analytics systems, and discussion space — the systems that help us achieve our mission to uplift the intentional communities movement. The ideal candidate is comfortable working within a collaborative mission-oriented team, and has extensive experience in taking and implementing decisions towards best practices in both front and backend Wordpress development. Learn more about FIC here https://www.ic.org and let Neil know if you are interested. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wordpress consultant - I'm looking for a wordpress person to help keep our website updated. Minor updates monthly. We have a site but need tweaks that are beyond my wordpress skills and lost or web person at work. Could be hourly contract or other way you like to get paid. - Misty email@example.com
- At Jolocom we are looking for a few positions: (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Product Designer https://jolocom.io/hiring-product-designer/
- DevOps Engineer https://jolocom.io/de/dev-ops-engineer/
- Frontend/React/Mobile https://jolocom.io/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Senior_Frontend_Developer_at_Jolocom.pdf
- Product Manager for the Jolocom SmartWallet (no job description yet)
- Jared.Hardy@DataRoads.org -- looking for fellow humans interested in forming Worker Self-Directed Non-Profits (https://www.theselc.org/worker_selfdirected_nonprofits) and crowd-developing peer or humanist licensed technologies (https://wiki.p2pfoundation.net/Peer_Production_License -- like open source, but without all the corporatist non-reciprocating extractions). Software and hardware, technical or ethical, all humanist interests welcome.