There are several pages on this website that are about "Help" you may receive.
This website (
devsummit.aspirationtech.org) is a "wiki".
- "Wiki" on Wikipedia - To learn more about wikis, read the Wikipedia article about wikis.
- Help:MediaWiki - This website runs MediaWiki. To learn more about using MediaWiki (either as an editor, or as a reader), visit one of the following web pages:
- Help:MediaWiki - for MediaWiki help specific to the version of MediaWiki this Aspiration Tech website is running.
- User guide for MediaWiki - this is a user guide from the creators and users of MediaWiki, hosted at mediawiki.org. It has been released into the public domain, and is often copied to other wikis that run MediaWiki.
- "What is MediaWiki?" - this page (from the MediaWiki system administrators guide) describes MediaWiki.
There are other "Help" pages on this wiki:
- Helping Non-Techies and Techies Collaborate to Make Great Software - a page that was created in 2008. As of this writing, the "Helping Non-Techies..." page hasn't been edited since May 2015.
- Help build a CiviCRM Ecosystem - a page that was created in November 2014. As of this writing, the page about the CiviCRM ecosystem also hasn't been updated since May 2015.
The page you are reading now ("Help" on
devsummit.aspirationtech.org) was created in November 2020. The page history is available at https://devsummit.aspirationtech.org/index.php?title=Help&action=history